Zelda: UO Epis:7 Zelda: UO Epis:7

zeldepic!

Yes Scoot, this needed a new word invented for it, I'll come up with a new one for part 2 ^.^ as well, the movie, fluid, your voice actors, great, outtakes, epic, especially rina-chan's special hahaha XD, so yeah I'm deffinitely psyched for the epic fight in part 2, "your the one with the wierd thing on your hand... O.o"

Hallow Statistic Hallow Statistic

YES YES

Freaking YES! dude I'm so glad you finally released this, I've been anxiously waiting since you announced it on deviant art, freaking awesome, good halloween spirit, and do what you can within your power

GunChest Episode 04_02 GunChest Episode 04_02

once again

good job, and you added the option for it in korean, thank you soooo much that is how i Prefer it :D

GunChest Episode 04_01 GunChest Episode 04_01

5 anks out of 5

I'm thoroughly enjoying this series, watched since the first one, and I actually preferred it when it was in korean(i think), you're very good at what you do, continue to build on the series and expand what you know

Xionic Madness 2 Xionic Madness 2

oh god yes!

well done xionico! deffinitely a awesome follow up from last year, an when Kary came out with the upgraded armor i was like, hell yeah Askad may be dead but he's not... dead... in... spirit! yeah!

must invent time machine to go to madness day 09!

Pianist on the Way Pianist on the Way

Very well done

You've got something really good here, the artwork excelled from what I was expecting, seriously, I don't see a lot of stuff with this height of art on ng. I can't wait to see what you have next.

and for people saying its a rip off of the 2002 film the pianist, it's not, that film was set during world war 2 and was focused on a jewish pianist trying to survive the war he was in the middle in, this, from what I can tell, is focused on a student in "I dont know" aspiring to become a master pianist, where as the main character in "the pianist" was already a great pianist and the story was more focused on him surviving ww 2, not him becoming a master of his art.

ASK-animation responds:

this is a story taking place in contemporary Chinese society.

Spooky Deleted Scenes! Spooky Deleted Scenes!

fun stuff

nice flash, great animating, really funny, and I never new dying of aids would hurt so much... HAHAHAHAHA

Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

hah awesome

nice song nice animation, and I was able to guess this was a weebl toon based on the icon alone

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

woo finally!

frickin awesome! so happy to finally see this on newgrounds

A day in animator's life A day in animator's life

heheheh >.>

thats me allllllllllll over

Shadowii2 responds:

Heh, it has almost everyone all over it.

Thanks for the review.